First exhibition dedicated to glass field in Morocco and North Africa, the Glass International Exhibition will take place in Casablanca, from to , 2020, with the participation of several industry professionals from among 40 countries in the world
In its first edition, the Glass International Exhibition will stand for a special forum where all industry professionals will share their experiences and discover the latest innovations and progress in the glass field, while enjoying the business-friendly environment of an economically emerging and developing country.
The Glass International Exhibition looks forward to being a forum where all operators will be able to take stock of the glass markets in Morocco and outside, through thematic spaces that will allow the sharing of North African market opportunities and potentials, panel discussions, and also meetings chaired by local and international experts.
Chief executive Officers, CEO, Chief Financial Officers, CFO, Procurement Managers of large business
firms, SMEs/ SMIs, Moroccan government agencies, Commercial managers, Technical directors and
Head of maintenance...
The international fair is destined to all companies specialized in manufacturing, distribution, import and export of glass.
- Several publications in the trade press
- Advertising and editorial space in the press with high viewing rates and free press.
- Patnerships with local and international magazines in the glass field
- Operations of partnerships with supports media.
- Patnership ventures with support media and TV reports during the fair.